Saturday, December 20, 2008


Some of the guys that have been participating in the coral watch program.

We are able to continue training young Norfolk Islanders to dive and monitor the health of the Islands coral using the University of Queensland Coral Watch Program, through generous funding from the Ivens (Toon) Buffet Environmental Trust Fund.

We have had a rough year of unpredictable weather. This was one of the days that we were able to get in the water from the Cascade pier.

This is my first post since my friend Cristina McRitchie set up this blog for me. I hope I have done it right and I hope to start posting alot more about the magnificent Scuba Diving that we have right here on Norfolk Island

1 comment:

  1. HI FROM GREECE
    CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    http://lefobserver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete